DATE & TIME:
February 19, 2022, Noon
Bentley Middle School, 1180 N. Belsay Road, Burton, MI 48509
5K Run and 5K Walk
- Early Registration through December 31, 2021 – $15 without T-shirt
- January 1-31, 2022 – $20 without T-shirt
- February 1-17, 2022 – $25 without T-shirt
- February 18-19, 2022 – $35 without T-shirt
- Early packet pickup and late registration will be held on February 18, 2022 from 12 Noon until 3:00 p.m. at Complete Runner -location to be determined at a later date
- Race day packet pickup and race day registration will open at 10:30 a.m. at Bentley Middle School.
5K RUN & 5K WALK AWARDS:
- First overall male and female
- First male and female over 40 years old
- First three males & females in age groups 10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
Each finisher will receive a custom participation giveaway as they finish.
Long Sleeve T-Shirts are for sale for $17.00 in unisex sizes Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and $19.00 2X-Large. Shirts are prepaid only through February 6, 2022 and will not be available to purchase at packet pick up or race day. To select the correct size shirt, please refer to the sizing guide on the One Stop website.
TIMING & RESULTS:
Timing and results will be provided by Newton Timing & Race Services. We will be using ChronoTrack Systems, featuring the disposable bib-tag and ChronoTrack Live Results. Race day results will be posted immediately for viewing on mobile devices at www.newtontiming.com.
We will have a “chip start”, which will provide actual starting times for each participant. This allows us to calculate net time, which is your calculated time from the start to the finish.
All results are available on Athlinks – Claim your results!
The course is 5 kilometers/3.1 miles, beginning and ending at Bentley Middle School. The course will be open to vehicle traffic. An interactive course map is available here.
This is a winter race, so please be prepared for the possibility of snow and icy conditions on the course. Please be advised, the expressway pedestrian bridge will not be cleaned if snow falls prior to the event. We cannot take a chance on snow or ice falling on vehicles while clearing a path.
All registration, award, and post race festivities will be in the Bentley Middle School. There are no shower facilities available for use after the race.
- For information about the event, please contact Debbie Newton at email@example.com. For sponsorship opportunities, please contact at Steve Welch 810-348-7738.