2024 updates coming soon.
DATE & TIME:
Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 11:11 a.m.
Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, 6340 Roberta St, Burton, MI 48509
11K Run, 5K Run, 5K Walk, & 5K Ruck March
- 15 & Over: $30 through October 29, 2023, $35 October 30-November -11, 2023
- 14 & Under: $15 through October 29, 2023, $20 October 30-November -11, 2023
- $10 for pre-order only shirts in sizes Small, Medium, Large, & Extra-Large
- Early packet pickup: At Complete Runner in Grand Blanc, Michigan on Friday, November 10, 2023 from Noon until 5:00 PM.
- Race day packet pickup: Beginning 9:00 AM at Blessed Sacrament Church.
5K RUN, 5K WALK, 11K RUN AWARDS:
- First overall male and female (Cutting Board)
- First male and female over 40 years old
- First three males & females in age groups 10 & under, 11-12, 13-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
DOG TAGS & CHALLENGE COINS:
The first 250 registrants will receive a special edition dog tag. 11K finishers will receive a Challenge Coin.
Ruck participants must wear a weighted backpack. The backpack must weight a minimum of 20 pounds for anyone weighting 150 pounds and under, and a minimum of 30 pounds for anyone weighting over 150 pounds. All finishers will receive a challenge coin
POST RACE MEAL:
Participants registration will include a post race meal.
TIMING & RESULTS:
Timing and results will be provided by Newton Timing & Race Services. We will be using ChronoTrack Systems, featuring the disposable bib-tag and ChronoTrack Live Results. Race day results will be available immediately for viewing by scanning an on0site QR code on your mobile device.
We will have a “chip start”, which will provide actual starting times for each participant. This allows us to calculate net time, which is your calculated time from the start to the finish.
All results are available on Athlinks.
For information about the event or sponsorship opportunities, please e-mail Jim Craig at BurtonVetHonorRun@comcast.net or call 810-743-0149.